Q: Where is the glove box?

Where is the glove box?

3. Where is the glove box?

Q: Car squeals when started 2005 Hyundai Elantra

Hello - the squealing noise you describe is most likely caused by a worn serpentine (accessory) belt, a weak tensioner for that belt. This causes the belt to slip under a load, and squeal as you describe. This condition will...

Q: Q: How do I fold down the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the rear of the vehicle. Folding the rear seats takes a few steps, but is easy: 1. Latch the center seat belt into the side of the...

Q: P2096 and P2196 Codes?

Code P2096 stands for Post Catalyst Fuel Trim too Lean Bank 1 and code P2196 stands for O2 Sensor Stuck Rich Bank 1 Sensor 1. My guess is that the upstream O2 sensor has failed causing a false rich condition....