Q: Where is the fuel filter on a 1992 Chrysler imperial

My car is jerking occasionally while driving and one day I started it and it spit and sputter for few then quit

3. Where is the fuel filter on a 1992 Chrysler imperial

Q: Car hesitates and slows down badly at times. It almost stalls at times. It keeps slow speed at 20-30KM.

Hello. I would need to know the year of the vehicle to know where the fuel filter is located. If this is an older model, it is located under the vehicle. Most of the newer models only have a filter...

Q: Dash gauges acting weird.

I can't give you much advice without knowing which warning lights are coming on. As far as the oil pressure gauge is concerned, it could be a problem with the oil pressure sending unit, the sending unit circuit or the...

Q: When pressing gas pedal car starts to shake then stops when i let go

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the occurrence of your symptoms being related to the acceleration of the vehicle, it is likely that the vehicle is misfiring for one reason or another and causing an engine vibration. Misfires...