Q: Where is the fuel filter on a 1992 Chrysler imperial

My car is jerking occasionally while driving and one day I started it and it spit and sputter for few then quit

3. Where is the fuel filter on a 1992 Chrysler imperial

Q: Q: Car starts, then dies

Hello. From what you are describing, it sounds like the mass airflow (MAF) sensor is not working properly. The mass airflow (MAF) sensor helps to regulate the air/fuel mixture and the idle of the car. When the mass airflow...

Q: Fuel pump Check Engine Light issue with operational fuel pump

Code 47 (OBD-1) is the only code that pertains to "fuel pump related faults" in your car, so presumably that is the code that is recurring. If it is not Code 47, but rather a different code, that you are...

Q: My car sputter and dies, after replacing intake gaskets.

It sounds like the idle air control valve or the mass air flow sensor may not be properly reading the air intake volume, resulting in the stalling as you describe. This may also suggest there may be a bit of...