Q: Where is the fuel filter on a 1992 Chrysler imperial

My car is jerking occasionally while driving and one day I started it and it spit and sputter for few then quit

3. Where is the fuel filter on a 1992 Chrysler imperial

Q: Car slowly lost power

Hello, there are two possibilities for why your truck is doing this. The first possibility is that your catalytic converter is severely clogged. If this is the problem, the car will start, but once the catalytic converter reaches operating temperature...

Q: My headlight bulb came loose and has now melted into the side of the metal fixture it plugs into. What do I do

Hi there. The main part that contains the headlight bulb is called a headlight assembly. In most cases, when the headlight bulb melts inside or is 'welded' of fused to the inside of the assembly, it's best to replace the...

Q: code po300

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300 can set due to spark plugs that are damaged or worn; spark plug wires and/or coils that are damaged or worn; fuel injectors that are defective; EGR valves or tubes that are clogged; ignition timing that...