Q: where is the feul pump located

Want to know where the fuel pump is located cause it rides like it's running on bad gas

3. where is the feul pump located

Q: Check engine light on a lot

Hello Jacqueline! Thank you for writing in with this question. This problem could be related to a bad gas cap o-ring, or something more involved like an evaporative emissions system leak, or canister purge solenoid problem. Since the Check Engine...

Q: Put the wrong type of gas into my car

Modern cars such as yours are able to use the 87 octane gas even though they are meant for 91 octane. The ECU is able to detect that the vehicle is running on 87 octane gas and reduces engine timing....

Q: Driving lights not working

You may have a pair of blown out headlights. I have seen this a lot with Hyundais for some reason. There is a possibility that there may be another electrical problem as well. I would ask for help from one...