Q: where is the engine timing solenoid located

where is the engine timing solenoid located on the engine

The VVT solenoid is in the front right of the cylinder head inline with the intake camshaft.

3. where is the engine timing solenoid located

Q: What's wrong with my variable timing solenoid?

Hi there. I can certainly understand how you were freaked out by what was said to you. However, no diagnosis is an exact diagnosis without uncovering the root cause of the failures. The variable timing solenoid could be sticking, failed,...

Q: Poor gas mileage, sluggish engine. 1995 BMW 318is

Hello there, poor gas mileage is a common issue with the 1995 BMW 318is. In most cases, wider tires are not recommended, but this likely would not drop gas milage significantly. The most likely causes would be spark plugs, coil,...

Q: Do the Serpentine/Drive Belt Replacement & Drive Belt Tension

Hi Chu. Thanks for contacting us tonight. I have forwarded your question to our sales and service department. If you have recently had a mechanic come to your location and they found some damage, they'll need to review the service...