Q: where is the engine timing solenoid located

where is the engine timing solenoid located on the engine

The VVT solenoid is in the front right of the cylinder head inline with the intake camshaft.

3. where is the engine timing solenoid located

Q: Have rapid clicking noise around the transfer case.

Sounds like the shifter solenoid is stuck in a position and will not disengage. Try removing the harness to the shifter solenoid on the transfer case and see if the noise goes away. If it does, then the shifter solenoid...

Q: Engine in bad condition

Yes, unfortunately if the oil had not been changed for many years this coupled with the overheating could have caused serious damage to the engine. 50 psi compression is a bad sign, this indicates massive blow-by in the combustion chambers...

Q: Truck won't start unless I remove the fuel pump relay

Hey there. This is a sign of a failing fuel pump or potentially a faulty power connection to the fuel pump. As you know, if the fuel pump fails to supply adequate fuel pressure to the motor, this will cause...