Q: where is the engine timing solenoid located

where is the engine timing solenoid located on the engine

The VVT solenoid is in the front right of the cylinder head inline with the intake camshaft.

3. where is the engine timing solenoid located

Q: Pressure control solenoid code

Hello. There are several reasons why you might get this code. Your transmission fluid could be dirty or low, or there could be a faulty pressure control solenoid in valve 'c'. All of these conditions need to be check by...

Q: Engine stalling when in gear.

This is a transmission internal issue of trying to go into reverse and drive at the same time from a leaking valve body.

Q: crankshaft pulley bolt is bent and car will no longer start. prior to noticing car would make knocking sound

My best guess is that the crankshaft bolt worked loose and as it became more and more loose the front pulley and maybe the timing belt sprocket started knocking around. Once the bolt became loose enough that the front sprocket...