Q: where is the engine timing solenoid located

where is the engine timing solenoid located on the engine

A: The VVT solenoid is in the front right of t...

The VVT solenoid is in the front right of the cylinder head inline with the intake camshaft.

Q: Driving down the road in 2013 Nissan altima coupe and the vehicle stopped pulling on its own.

Hi there. If you have replace the sensor and the codes are coming back on, the there could be an issue with the shift solenoids inside the transmission. The code P0500 is coming up for the output shaft speed sensor...

Q: Can a 2010 town have a bad cylinder wall?

The newer engines of the 3.8 liter line can be installed into the van as long as the wiring harness and computer comes with it for the VVT system. If you need further assistance with your engine swap, then seek...

Q: My car does not have an immobilizer installed on it, but it is keeping my 2007 Honda CRV from starting.

Hi there. If your vehicle is not equipped with the immobilizer system, but yet it is causing your vehicle not to start, then there is a problem with the engine control module. Most of the time the module can be...