Q: where is the engine timing solenoid located

where is the engine timing solenoid located on the engine

The VVT solenoid is in the front right of the cylinder head inline with the intake camshaft.

Q: Is my axle damaged?

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid or the transmission simply being low on fluid. Modern automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates...

Q: Take Off Squirrel Cage

Hello. Before attempting to remove the clip, I would contact your local dealer to find out if they keep that clip in stock, so you can replace it in the event that it breaks while you are trying to remove...

Q: Security lights randomly come on twice.3 mechan shop said go to the dealer.You declined to do it. Should I worry?Used U before.

Hi Shiv. Security systems on today's cars, trucks and SUV's are carefully protected by Federal regulations for obvious reasons. This is why most mechanics, repair shops and YourMechanic.com's mobile mechanics are simply not able to perform diagnostic or repairs on...