Q: where is the engine timing solenoid located

where is the engine timing solenoid located on the engine

The VVT solenoid is in the front right of the cylinder head inline with the intake camshaft.

3. where is the engine timing solenoid located

Q: Is my axle damaged?

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid or the transmission simply being low on fluid. Modern automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates...

Q: Cold engine makes cracking noises on start

Hi, most likely, this noise comes from worn internal components in your engine that momentarily do not have oil pressure to eliminate metal-to-metal contact. When oil pressure comes up, usually within a few seconds of engine operation, pressurized oil prevents...

Q: Car jerks and stalls in First and Second gear

It is possible that the hydraulic system for your clutch pedal may be causing your problem. Depending on the mileage that is on your clutch, and how you drive, you may also be due to have the clutch replaced. Either...