Q: where is the engine timing solenoid located

where is the engine timing solenoid located on the engine

A: The VVT solenoid is in the front right of t...

The VVT solenoid is in the front right of the cylinder head inline with the intake camshaft.

Q: Replaced transmission cooler but its still not shifting could this be because it's now in limp mode

Hello. Shifting problems can be caused by a wide variety of things. Some vehicles are equipped with more than one shift solenoid and will have issues shifting if one of them fails. It may also be possible that the pressure...

Q: What kind of engine oil should I use?

There are several different kinds of engine oil that you have to choose from for your vehicle, but there is only one recommended kind. It varies based on your vehicle model. To choose the appropriate engine oil. If you...

Q: Car sputtering in park 2009 saturn vue

Hello There, Your oil level should not have any impact on the car's ability to idle correctly. The dimming of the interior lights may suggest a charging system problem such as a failing alternator or voltage regulator. As you may...