Q: where is the engine timing solenoid located

where is the engine timing solenoid located on the engine

A: The VVT solenoid is in the front right of t...

The VVT solenoid is in the front right of the cylinder head inline with the intake camshaft.

Q: I think the motor is having a starting issue. New battery, separate solenoid, and put in a new starter. Are all the cables good?

Hey there. The starting system has to turn the engine over at a certain minimum rate (RPM) in order for the engine to catch and run. If there is no voltage drop between a new fully charged battery and the...

Q: Engine turns over, cannot run

Hello. I would have the system scanned for any codes and have them diagnosed to see if they lead to possible cause of the problem. Have the fuel system also checked for any problems when the problem happens to help...

Q: Misfire in engine

Hello. The most common cause of a misfire are the spark plugs. But there are times when the coil packs or spark plug wires can cause a misfire. If the car has a distributor cap and rotor, this may also...