Q: where is the engine timing solenoid located

where is the engine timing solenoid located on the engine

A: The <a href='https://www.yourmechanic.com/a...

The VVT solenoid is in the front right of the cylinder head inline with the intake camshaft.

Q: VTEC not activating

The VTEC on your vehicle can be affected by using the incorrect oil viscosity or the VTEC solenoid may be defective. This can be determined by scanning for codes and conducting a diagnostic check to see if the solenoid is...

Q: Engine turns off when the first gear is shifted

Hello. The most common cause of the car dying once it is put into gear is the transmission torque converter or the fluid level of the transmission. If there are leaks present from the transmission, I would suspect the fluid...

Q: Optimizing my heater

The heater on your vehicle works off of the coolant in the radiator and engine. The reason it takes 5 minutes to get warm is simple because that is how long it takes the coolant in the engine to warm...