Q: Q: Where is the blend door actuator

I can't find the blend door actuator I have no heat in my car

3. Q: Where is the blend door actuator

Q: Vehicle shutting off after a loud squeal.

Based on your description I believe you could be having one of two things happening. One explanation of your squealing noise could be a slipping serpentine belt. This belt drives all the accessories attached to your engine such as your...

Q: Q: Fuel leaking out of car

The fuel lines and filter would have to be checked to see what is causing your leak. I recommend you do not attempt to drive the vehicle till having it looked at and fixed. The leak may pose a fire...

Q: Power steering failure 2005 Pontiac G6

Hello - this steering behavior does resemble the symptoms from that Recall (14V153000). The specific component that failed for your model was the "steering torque sensor" and should have been replaced as part of the Recall (Bulletin 14116 ). I...