Q: Where is the AC dryer on 2004 navigator?

Where is the AC dehydrator?

3. Where is the AC dryer on 2004 navigator?

Q: How long does it take to replace an EGR tube on my 2004 Navigator?

In order to replace the EGR tube it can be replaced in less than an hour. The tube may not be the only issue though and the intake manifold EGR ports may be clogged and need the intake manifold to...

Q: Coolant leak from a black box (HVAC box)?

The most likely cause of your leak is the heater core inside of the car's heater case. The leak will come out of the A/C's drain. If you are going to bypass the heater core then I would recommend connecting...

Q: Power steering pump whine and tough to turn when braking or going slow.

The most common problem for the whine noise is that the reservoir screen at the bottom of it gets clogged. When you turn the wheel, the pump needs more fluid, and cannot get it due to the clogged screen. There...