Q: Where is the AC dryer on 2004 navigator?

Where is the AC dehydrator?

3. Where is the AC dryer on 2004 navigator?

Q: If my vehicle has no oil and I put two pints, will it make it till tomorrow

If the engine has no oil registering on the dip stick then it will take at least two quarts to bring the oil up unto the dip stick. I would say to add two quarts not pints and recheck the...

Q: What are the signsof a bad tensioner pulley?

The most common cause of noise in the front of the motor having to do with the accessories is the tensioner and idler pulley bearings get noisey. I have also seen where the a/c compressor pulley bearing gets noisey. You...

Q: white smoke oil leak engine light on

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2004 Toyota Sienna. It is very possible that there is an oil leak somewhere that is allowing the engine to burn the oil. Without further detail, it would be tough to say...