Q: where is the 6th spark plug on a ford escape v6 2005? is it the easy one to replace or the hard ones?

had it checked at oreilly and they say misfiring on 6th spark plug transmission was replaced at 55,000.

Hi there. The #6 plug is located in the rear of the engine, towards the back of the motor and can be kind of tricky to reach. However, before you replace the spark plug, you might want to consider looking into the distributor or the plug wires; as this could also trigger that same error code. If you need help with replacing the spark plugs, feel free to contact one of our local mechanics to assist you with this job.

3. where is the 6th spark plug on a ford escape v6 2005? is it the easy one to replace or the hard ones?