Q: Where is the 6 disc magazine located, and why won't my cd eject after an err message?

I can't locate the magazine for the 6 disc changer. Also the CD I tried to play won't eject, any suggestions to get the CD back?

On your model vehicle, the compact disc magazine should be located in the trunk if your vehicle is equipped with one. There may have been a mechanical problem with the disc tray that caused an error message and often these error messages will store a fault code that may be able to be read by a professional scan tool. If this is a factory head unit, consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at whats going on with the warning message and have your disc ejected for you.

3. Where is the 6 disc magazine located, and why won't my cd eject after an err message?