Q: Where is my vehicle speed sensor located?

My speedometer stopped working.

3. Where is my vehicle speed sensor located?

Q: The cable for my hood release broke on the end that's connected under the hood.

There are small bolts on the deck where the hood bumpers are located at. Remove those bolts and bolts that are on the inside of the grill and the front grill will come off. The hole grill and lights assembly...

Q: Can we put a 2000 town and country 3.3 v6 into a 2000 dodge caravan that was a 4 cylinder

The alteration in weight will require suspension/alignment modifications that will have to be engineered. The carryover of the PCM and all controls must be comprehensive but even if you can get it to work, you might run into issues using...

Q: Horn keeps on going off

Hello. There are a couple of reasons why your horn keeps going off. It is possible that one of the horn contacts is stuck or making contact in error. It is also possible that there is an issue with your...