Q: Where is camshaft sensor located and how difficult to change?

Where is camshaft sensor located and how to change it out?

3. Where is camshaft sensor located and how difficult to change?

Q: I was looking for the location of the crankshaft /camshaft sensors on my 2012 audi a7 3.0.

Hi there. The crankshaft position sensor is located on the back of the engine on the driver side near the top at an angle. The camshaft position sensor is located just behind the camshaft gear on the left bank cylinder...

Q: collision sensor goes off

Hello. It sounds like there may be an intermittent problem with the collision sensor. Keep in mind that intermittent problems are some of the most difficult to diagnose. When the sensor has an intermittent problem, it may cause the truck...

Q: Locating and replacing my camshaft sensor - 2006 Pontiac Bonneville

Hi there. The camshaft position sensor is located on the rear cylinder head closest to the firewall (exhaust camshaft). Some engine cover and other bracket removal is necessary. If you would like assistance with this, I would recommend having a...