Q: Where is camshaft sensor located and how difficult to change?

Where is camshaft sensor located and how to change it out?

3. Where is camshaft sensor located and how difficult to change?

Q: We put a new camshaft sensor on my 2004 dodge stratus sxt. Now the car stalls. What could cause this?

Check to see if any OBD-II trouble codes have set as if they have, they will be important clues to what is going on. Stalling has many causes apart from a faulty camshaft position sensor or faulty camshaft position sensor...

Q: Airbag light indicates passenger sensor problem

The sensor for a passenger sitting in this seat is a common failure item yes. The unit is pretty expensive and the fabric of the seat cushion must be removed to access and replace this component unless a new and...

Q: How many camshaft position sensor are on my 2012 BMW 328I 2.0 turbo

There are two camshaft position sensors on your model. Both position sensors, as well as the crankshaft position sensor, should be tested using an appropriate scan tool or automotive scope to determine if they are functioning. Due to the availability...