Q: Where is camshaft sensor located and how difficult to change?

Where is camshaft sensor located and how to change it out?

Depending on the engine configuration most camshaft sensors will be installed at one end of the camshaft cover. Some sensors are mounted inline with the camshaft and other sensors are mounted on the side of the camshaft housing. Either way the sensors are mounted in around the camshaft. Some engines may have more than one sensor. They may have one sensor for each camshaft if the engine has multiple camshafts.

3. Where is camshaft sensor located and how difficult to change?