Q: Where do the vaccum lines go from the carb?

I am refurbishing a 1988 Plymouth Colt hatchback manual 1.5 4 cylinder 4 speed Carbureted I need to know where the lines go I do understand that they all pretty much do the same thing but I want to put them in their right place I am also going to color code it so it will be easier

The vacuum lines coming from the carburetor cover several systems on the vehicle. The best diagram you can find for the vehicle can be found detailed in the service manual. Service manuals are available at many local auto parts stores and cover many of the vehicles systems in detail and can tell you where the lines lead as well as how to check to make sure your connections are ok. If you have any problems, consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at your vehicles vacuum hoses and offer more personal assistance.