Q: Q: Where do I find the vehicle identification number?

Where do I find the vehicle identification number?

3. Q: Where do I find the vehicle identification number?

Q: Rough idle, seems to misfire but never dies and no Check Engine Light.

This may be related to many things such as an ignition misfire, low fuel pressure or a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The ignition misfire may also be caused by the low fuel pressure or idle control problem...

Q: How do I use autoset?

The preset stations on the radio can help you choose your favorite radio stations without having to search for them. There is a feature that will save you the time and trouble of having to manually enter each preset called...

Q: How can I access the service history of my car?

Checking this vehicle's history could be a very difficult task since you are seeking information from another country. The previous owner may have kept receipts and records every time services were performed, but you will have to track down the...