Q: Q: Fuel pump

Car ran out of gas. added gas. now wont start.

3. Q: Fuel pump

Q: I am about to replace engine in my 1998 lincoln nav it had 240 thousand miles i have an engine trying to find a good e to have it

To remove and replace the complete engine, the labor time is in the range of 14 to 18 hours . The variance is due to different requirements in the 4WD version versus the RWD version and there are at least...

Q: Q: Engine misfiring.

Although this is a common issue on this generation of the Lincoln LS model, engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination...

Q: Rod Knock

Hello. This engine does have a series of common issues that can cause a knock. I have seen quite a few of them with rod knocks, but most of the time the issue is the timing chain. The warranty company...