Q: Q: Fuel pump

Car ran out of gas. added gas. now wont start.

3. Q: Fuel pump

Q: I have a 2005 Lincoln navigator that the number 6 spark plug is misfiring on.

Hello. A misfire can be caused by a number of things. Depending on what they found to be the problem it is quite possible that this is an accurate estimate. Most of the time this is caused by a failure...

Q: I drove thru very high water on the way towork I noticed steam or smoke, coming from under the hood.

The steam that you noticed is due to the water splashing onto the hot exhaust system. The exhaust system components and piping are so hot that any water hitting them will instantly vaporize and create a noticeable cloud of water...

Q: Door lock cylinder - 2004 Honda Accord

Hello. You should be able to replace the original key without an issue. The problem would be getting it programmed to work with your car. It would be better to get the lock fixed just in case the remote stops...