Q: Where do I find the fill spot to check replalce clutch fluid on a 1984 dodge rampage?

Looking to replace hydraulic Clutch fluid

The clutch master cylinder reservoir is on the right of the brake master cylinder. It is smaller and round when compared to the brake master cylinder. You should fill to the full level, If reservoir is empty then you have a leak in the system and should have it checked to see if the leak is the slave cylinder or master cylinder that is leaking fluid.

According to all the information that I have been able to find, this vehicle uses a manual clutch system that employs linkage that is actuated by a cable. Therefore, there would be no fluid necessary. This system uses a tensioner system under the clutch pedal which has a spring loaded pawl and ratchet assembly to maintain the correct tension. If the clutch seems to be out of adjustment, this would be a sign that the clutch cable has stretched beyond its usable length, or that the adjuster system needs some attention. If this is something that you would like a hand in diagnosing and/or repairing, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. Where do I find the fill spot to check replalce clutch fluid on a 1984 dodge rampage?