Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

3. Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Q: I have a 2001 BMW 325i. It overheated, engine shut down. When cooled down (24 hours), while water poured in the reservoir I could

I'm not clear on where you see your leak, but if it is in the radiator tank itself, that will mean you at least need a radiator. If the car ran hot until it shut off, there may have been...

Q: Car moving from side-to-side when driving

Hello, I'm not quite sure what you mean that it moves side to side. Being that it is affecting the drivability of the vehicle, it should be inspected and repaired sooner that later. You will probably need the aid of...

Q: I replaced 2 spark plugs in cylinder 5 to fix a misfire.

Leaking valve covers on this engine allow oil down into the spark plug recesses as you note. Besides shorting the plug, the oil degrades the boot portion of the coil which plugs onto the spark plug, creating other opportunities for...