Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

Q: Car shakes at 40-6- mph and brakes squeak

You have a brake rotor that is warped causing the vibration since the vibration is only when you hit the brakes it is then in the brakes. To narrow it down when you brake, do you feel it more in...

Q: Volume of oil for new AC compressor and dryer?

The new compressor may have a sticker on it or there may be information within box of the compressor indicating the correct oil type and amount to use. The drier should have one once it's put in. Most new compressors...

Q: Alright my daughter brought her car in for oil change they said CV axles were bad needs new tires too. How to diagnose CV issue

The oil changer may have seen the CV axle boots torn open. This would allow the lube to be washed out of the joint and dirt and water to enter and damage the joint. You would not hear any noise...