Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

A: The only place is in the trunk. There shoul...

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

Q: Push button won't start car, new battery

This may be related to a couple of different possibilities. You may have a faulty starter relay or possibly a bad ignition starter switch. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the...

Q: BMW 318i, car is shaking. Why?

Hello, thanks for writing in. It sounds like you may have a serious internal engine issue, something may have come disconnected, or you have bad gas. I usually check the computer for codes first. If the computer is seeing a...

Q: Broken timing tensioner pulley

Hello there, a broken timing belt tensioner pulley will cause big issues with your 1990 BMW 325i. When the timing belt slips or breaks it can cause the valve timing to get thrown off and the valve can hit the...