Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

A: The only place is in the trunk. There shoul...

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

Q: Convertible top won't go down in a 1994 BMW 325i

Hi. There is an emergency release lever under the back seat of your car. It disengages the motor from the tonneau cover so you can put the top up manually if need be. If the level has gotten pulled, you...

Q: 2011 bmw 328i making loud squealing noise under hood ahen driving.

Hi there. In most cases, when you hear a constant squealing noise while driving it's due to a serpentine belt that has become loose and need to be replaced. It could be a different belt, pulley or the power steering...

Q: Bmw locks and window not working

The blown fuse indicates an electrical short. Since it happens when either operating the windows or door locks, the short may be somewhere in the driver's door and/or door harness. Some vehicles can develop shorts in the driver's door wiring...