Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

3. Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Q: How would i know that i need to replace the vanos?

The VANOS is a variable camshaft timing system that uses engine oil pressure to change the camshaft position. The VANOS solenoid is an electrically operated valve that diverts oil pressure to the correct devices under certain conditions. Usually the first...

Q: Hey I got this BMW I got code p0491,p0492,p0455

Hello. The grinding sound occurring on your vehicle is likely caused by the secondary air pump failing internally. I believe so because the codes in your vehicle P0491 and P0492 are both codes related to the secondary air injection system....

Q: Fuel bank sensor

There are a few things that can cause vehicles fuel trims to vary from normal. A vacuum leak is a big thing. Broken or worn crankcase ventilation hoses and gaskets that are failing to seal can cause lean conditions. If...