Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

3. Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Q: Q: Car shakes

The engine computer would need to be scanned to see if the engine is misfiring. That would lead to a possible coil, or spark plug failure. Depending on your car's mileage, there may be a coil and plug issue. I...

Q: Got told I needed I new head gasket but my car doesn't over heat or smokes obut needs o2 sensors... Any suggestion?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without knowing the symptoms the vehicle is having, it is difficult to say what the issue may be. If you are receiving a code from the computer related to the oxygen sensors, then the...

Q: Does a transmission module needs to be reset after replacing the transmission?

Hello there, in some cases the transmission control module will need to be reflashed or programmed to the new transmission or it will need to be updated with the newest software. Usually, only dealers have the ability to program the...