Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

3. Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Q: 1995 BMW 325I is sputtering.

The E 30 can be a great driving car, but at 20 years old, It can have just about anything wrong. The self-diagnostics on the car are not very sophisticated, so you will have to do a systematic diagnosis. Making...

Q: Q: Speedometer and odometer not working

The speedometer and odometer in the cluster are electronic and, if they do not illuminate, then your cluster may have failed. The cluster would have to be scanned to confirm that it is bad and in need of service. The...

Q: Steering does not respond properly, do i need to replace the gear box?

As you know, the sway bar connects suspension components on opposite sides of the vehicle. The stabilizer bar should be checked for stiffness. This causes side-to-side motion in the car which affects steering and handling of the vehicle. Failure to...