Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

A: The only place is in the trunk. There shoul...

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

Q: Car doesn't start

If the car has been parked for many months, the gasoline in the fuel tank is bad and that alone will cause a no start condition. Gas has a relatively limited shelf life. In a scenario where the gas has...

Q: Wheel off

Hello. When your wheel comes off as you're driving, it means that your lug nuts were loose. The lug nuts hold the wheel tightly to the hub of the car. If these nuts become loose, the wheel will detach from...

Q: Various noises and other issues with my car.

You have multiple problems that are not related to one another. The AC noise is an indication the system is low on refrigerant and would need to be checked where the leak is. Oil leaking from the dip stick tube...