Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

A: The only place is in the trunk. There shoul...

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

Q: Can't open hood

Hi there. If the hood will not open then the cable may have broke. Try having someone push down and pull up on the hood while you pull on the hood release. It may just be jammed. If that does...

Q: What causes loud high pitched whistling sound ?

Of course it's difficult to diagnose a noise without listening to it, but it sounds like you're engine is trying to pull air through a passage that is not quite closing up. When the last mechanic replaced the valve cover,...

Q: Got told I needed I new head gasket but my car doesn't over heat or smokes obut needs o2 sensors... Any suggestion?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without knowing the symptoms the vehicle is having, it is difficult to say what the issue may be. If you are receiving a code from the computer related to the oxygen sensors, then the...