Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

A: The only place is in the trunk. There shoul...

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

Q: Hissing noise.

This may be a sign of a vacuum leak. High idle speed, stalling and hissing sounds are common signs of a vacuum leak. When a vacuum leak is present in an engine, this causes an excessive imbalance in the air/fuel...

Q: How much does it cost to replace the coolant lines and the upper/lower oil pan gasket?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the coolant hoses by the turbo and the engine oil pan gasket.

Q: Glove box broken

Hello, I am not able to give you a price on a glove box, since I don't know what it will take to get the glove box open. You can always call the dealer for a price on the glove...