Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

Q: Engine performance at low RPM's

I'm willing to bet you have one or more vacuum leaks affecting the engine idle and take-off performance. They could be associated with the brake booster or the brake booster check valve, or you may have an air leak in...

Q: Car will not start. No turning of the motor but lights come on. It will randomly start sometimes. ATF or coolant is leaking

If you have a voltmeter and can reach the starter, you can test for activation voltage at the solenoid. If you have at least ten volts on terminal 50 when the key is turned, then you will probably need a...

Q: Clunking noise from rear

Hi there. This is a somewhat common issue with the majority of the E90's and E46 BMW's. These motors have what is a called a dual mass flywheel which is commonly known for creating this kind of a slight clunk...