Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

3. Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Q: Can i put an automatic engine on a manual bmw?

If you want to use an OBD-II controlled engine (2001 versus 1993), you will have to completely replace the entire electrical system on your 1993 324i (i.e., use only the 2001 model year electrical system and computers). The engine computers...

Q: Water was spilled in the trunk which soaked the car battery. Car won't start now. Does water destroy a car battery?

Hi, thanks for writing in about the concern with the BMW 320i. If the battery was submerged in water then it's completely possible for the battery to short out and die. Your friend will need to have the battery replaced....

Q: Warning lights and loss of power

When the EML light comes on there could be a range of issues from big to small. The main issue with this is that when the vehicle sets this light, it will also put the car into a limp home...