Q: Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

The only place is in the trunk. There should be a space for the spare tire underneath the trunk liner.

3. Where can I store a spare tire in my car?

Q: What's the average cost to replace a thermostat. I have a 2005 bmw 325i.

Hi there. Depending on who completes this service and what parts are used will determine the average cost. In most cases, when a professional auto shop completes this service, the overall cost can range from $250 to $400 for a...

Q: Rough idling of engine with check engine light on

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The driver restraint fault code is a common issue on the BMWs. Here is how to clear it: Step 1: choose chassis "E65", then click on "Functional Jobs" Step 2: choose "Error" on the...

Q: My car is misfiring on several cylinders and there is coolant in my coil pack 5and 6

The presence of coolant suggests a leak and that should be resolved as a leak could be a cause of the misfiring if water creates a path to ground. If, by chance, you are referring to coolant actually in the...