Q: Where can i get a good ac compressor for my toyota sienna 2004 but wont break the bank?

Where can i find a good ac compressor for a good price nothing that will break the bank and where can i get it done for cheap too?

Unfortunately, a/c repairs can be hard to save money on due to the special tools required, the need to open the system for many a/c repairs (which requires time consuming recovery, evacuation and re-charging) and the difficulty of using used parts to save money (used parts, such as used compressors, will leak refrigerant). New compressors for the Sienna are probably in the $400 range. If you are careful, you can buy a used compressor via Car-part.com but honestly even if you buy a "good" used compressor ideally you should take it apart and re-seal it, particularly the compressor shaft seal. Otherwise you run the risk of a leak, even as mechanically the used compressor is good. It is not hard to re-seal a compressor but unless you have done it before admittedly that will be a difficult route. In addition, if you change the compressor you absolutely cannot use the old dryer, so you will need to buy that part as well. For comparison purposes, and to the end of getting your system running again, I suggest you get a quote via YourMechanic’s A/C compressor replacement service page. Just click on "get a quote" on that page. At the very least, if you do opt to have the compressor replaced, that will give you among the least, if not the least, cost options to get your a/c system repaired because the repair is performed right at your location by a certified technician without the added cost of tons of needless shop overhead. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Where can i get a good ac compressor for my toyota sienna 2004 but wont break the bank?