Q: Where can I find an A/C compressor clutch (compressor is fine).

I don't want to piece meal the purchase of a clutch because if the rotor is bad you have to take the whole thing off the compressor anyways. I'd prefer to spend a few more bucks for a new clutch unit since the labor is ~ the same.

Hey there. You may be able to find a complete clutch at an aftermarket parts store. The compressor with a new clutch may be a better choice since they are most likely available and cheaper then purchasing the clutch parts.