Q: Where can I buy the automatic transmission sensor circuit?

My car start readily when the weather is dry and warm. It won't start after rain. The car jerk when I change shift. Sometimes the shift work when I play around with the break on or off. The autozone diagnosis show error code PO705 (Transmission Range Sensor Circuit) PRNDL Input and PO715 (Transmission Shaft Speed Sensor Circuit) and PO702(Transmission Control System Electrical) Otherwise the car is running good except for these problems. Help!!!

The transmission range sensor is part of the shifter assembly in the console. The transmission shaft speed sensor and control solenoids do, in fact, greatly affect shift quality. They are located internal to the transmission, requiring fluid drain, removal of the transmission fluid pan and filter, to gain access to these components.

One of our mobile technicians can assist you with the a transmission position sensor replacement to address that portion of the problem and help you diagnose your trouble codes further. Otherwise, I would recommend you take your transmission to a reputable transmission shop for the internal solenoid and control unit repairs.

3. Where can I buy the automatic transmission sensor circuit?