Q: Where can I buy a replacement lock actuator for a 1995 Chrysler cirrus?

I need a replacement lock actuator for a 1995 Chrysler cirrus. I'm capable of installing it, but where can I buy one? (Drivers side rear door)

Hi There, Assuming you are referring to a replacement door lock actuator, these are available for most vehicles (including yours) at most local auto parts stores, such as Auto Zone, Napa, etc. In some cases, of course the stock supply may be limited which may require you to special order, however this should be easily available at most local auto parts retailers.

3. Where can I buy a replacement lock actuator for a 1995 Chrysler cirrus?