Q: Where are the theft system and its wires located?

We need to find the wires to the theft system

A: The theft system is usually located in the ...

The theft system is usually located in the steering column of your vehicle. This is due to the fact that the ignition switch is located there. This is one of the main components of the security system that prevents the vehicle from starting, which means that the theft system is usually located in this area. To verify that the theft system is there, I would recommend consulting with your local dealership or searching for a diagram online.

If you need assistance diagnosing any electrical problems occurring within the theft system, be sure to have a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, give you a hand.