Q: Where are the tether anchors?

Where are the tether anchors?

3. Where are the tether anchors?

Q: Sensor oxygen light

You may not have an O2 sensor problem at all. I would need to know the codes and problems you are having to give a complete diagnosis. I would suspect you are getting codes like P0171 or P0174. These are...

Q: Owner had to replace five tires in 11 months

Hello there. The tire issue is not uncommon for your vehicle. The 550i uses tires and wheels with lower profile sidewalls. These increase traction and handling at the cost that they absorb impacts differently. Hitting a pothole or other rough...

Q: severe steering wheel vibration at speeds above 60 mph, but not below 60, and severe vibration during braking.

If you can wiggle the tire side to side then you either have a problem with inner or outer tie rod ends. You may have both of them that are bad. This will allow the side-to-side movement, but brake rotors...