Q: Where are the pivot nuts on my wiper arm for a 1998 chevy lumina car

I need to know where my pivot nuts are on my wiper arms of my 1998 chevy lumina car

Hey there, thanks for writing in. These should be located right at the base of the wiper blade arm where they connect to the spline gear. If you need help with wiper arm(s) replacements, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to perform this for you.

• Where are the pivot nuts on my wiper arm for a 1998 chevy lumina car