Q: Where are the mass air flow sensors located on a 2014 Roush Mustang?

Were is the mass air flow sensor located on a 2014 Roush Mustang

The mass air flow sensors on this vehicle are mounted in the housing cover for the air filter. The sensor also includes the inlet air temperature sensor. Depending on the engine your Mustang has, you may have a slightly different configuration but the sensor will still be in the air filter housing.

If you need any assistance, then I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to replace the mass air flow sensors for you.

• Where are the mass air flow sensors located on a 2014 Roush Mustang?