Q: Where are the fuses located?

Where are the fuses located?

Your car has a significant number of electrical systems – everything from your fuel pump to the radio works on electricity. Fuses are used to protect these systems from damage. If too much amperage is drawn by the circuit, the fuse blows. This protects the system from being damaged, but it does leave it inoperable. If you’re experiencing a malfunction with any electronic accessory or system, the fuse should be the first thing you check. Fuses can be found:

1. In the passenger side fuse box.

2. Under the hood in the “power distribution” box.

Tips

See your owner’s manual for a full list of fuse locations and colors.