Q: Where are the front seat cup holders?

Where are the front seat cup holders?

A: The front seat cup holders are located in t...

The front seat cup holders are located in the center console, in between the driver and front passenger seats.

Q: How do I make a conference call?

You can use the infotainment system to make a conference call. Making a conference call requires a few steps, but is very straightforward. Start by being in a call. Whether you make the call or answer an incoming call...

Q: Our Honda power steering light comes on but not always and can't be diagnosed by Honda technician. What should I try next?

From what I gather is that you brought it to the dealer and the mechanic cannot verify the light coming on. If this is the case then this is why the mechanic cannot diagnose the problem. The mechanic cannot diagnose...

Q: How do I fold the rear seats?

Your rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space. When the seats are folded, there is no divider between the cabin and the trunk, and therefore larger items can be stored. Folding the seats is very easy:...