Q: Where are the front seat cup holders?

Where are the front seat cup holders?

The front seat cup holders are located in the center console, in between the driver and front passenger seats.

3. Where are the front seat cup holders?

Q: How do I set the clock without the multi-information display?

If your vehicle does not have the multi-information display, follow these steps to set the clolck: 1. Turn the ignition to On. 2. Press the Setup button until it reads Adjust Hour. 3. Rotate the selector knob to change the...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the front head restraints?

The front head restraints can be adjusted so that they are at the optimal height for the driver and the front passenger. To raise a head restraint, simply lift it straight up. To lower a head restraint, press the release...

Q: Q: How do I use the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage between the two front seats. To open the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment open. To close the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment closed.