Q: Where are the front seat cup holders?

Where are the front seat cup holders?

The front seat cup holders are located in the center console, in between the driver and front passenger seats.

Q: How do I change the radio preset with the steering wheel?

When listening to the radio, you can select a radio preset with the steering wheel audio controls. Press the Up button for less than 1.5 seconds to play the next preset, or press the Down button for less than 1.5...

Q: How do I use the tonneau cover?

The tonneau cover extends from the trunk, and can be used to cover the items stored in the trunk. This can provide protection from the sun to your stored items. Extending the tonneau cover is easy: 1. Locate the handle...

Q: How do I access the instrument panel storage?

The instrument panel storage compartment is very easily accessible. It is placed at the top of the instrument panel. To open the instrument panel storage, pull up on the handle, and lift the storage lid up.