Q: Where are the front seat cup holders?

Where are the front seat cup holders?

A: The front seat cup holders are located in t...

The front seat cup holders are located in the center console, in between the driver and front passenger seats.

Q: How do I use the cigarette lighter?

The cigarette lighter is located right in front of the shifter, at the base of the center console. To use the lighter, pull out the lid, and press the lighter down. When the lighter is ready to use, it will...

Q: How do I use the odometer?

The odometer tells you how many total miles your vehicle has driven. It is displayed on the instrument panel by pressing the Sel/Reset button until the information display switches to the odometer.

Q: How do I access the luggage side box?

The luggage side box is on the floor of the trunk, at the side, and provides extra storage space. To open the luggage side box, pull the strap up, and lift the lid off.