Q: Where are the front seat cup holders?

Where are the front seat cup holders?

The front seat cup holders are located in the center console, in between the driver and front passenger seats.

3. Where are the front seat cup holders?

Q: How do I call back?

The call back feature allows you to dial the number that your phone most recently received as an incoming call. To use this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Call”. 3....

Q: What do I do if the seat belt tensioners have been used?

The tensioners are located in the front seat belts, and are an important part of your vehicle’s seat belt system. During certain levels of impact and collision, the tensioners activate, and help tighten the front seat belts to keep the...

Q: How do I access the storage areas in the center console?

In some models of the vehicle, there is a center console between the two front seats that consists of two parts; an upper portion with cupholders on the top that can be lifted up, and a lower portion that is...