Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located in the center console, in between the driver and passenger seats.

3. Where are the front cupholders?

Q: What interior storage options do I have?

You can store all kinds of personal items throughout the cabin for easy access. Besides the glove box, which can store maps or other paperwork, you have other places to store specific items. The door features a place for...

Q: Antitheft system keeping car from starting

Hi! I suspect the immobilizer system needs to be reprogrammed to the key or vice versa. There are a few things that can be done to reprogram an alarm system depending on how much memory the immobilizer system has lost....

Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

Before driving your vehicle, you should adjust the steering wheel so it is at the proper distance and height for you. Doing so is simple: Locate the steering wheel lever, which is to the left of the steering wheel,...