Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

A: The front cupholders are located in the cen...

The front cupholders are located in the center console, in between the driver and passenger seats.

Q: How do I use the cargo tie-down?

The cargo tie-down is located in the trunk, on the driver side. The tie-down is a small hook that protrudes from the side of the trunk. Hang light items on this hook to keep them from rolling or moving around...

Q: i want to a set of used rims and dont know if they will fit my car

Hi there. Your best bet for information on sizing chart options for wheels and bolt pattern / off-set sizing requirements is to search online or speak with other Chevrolet Malibu car owners with similar wheel sizes and dimensions. Since we...

Q: I can hear the fan of the car turning on often, could that indicate serious engine problems?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Newer vehicles, such as the Cruze, run hotter for greater fuel efficiency. It also means the engine is running closer to "maximum" temperature more of the time, which included running the auxiliary electric fan more...