Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

A: The front cupholders are located in the cen...

The front cupholders are located in the center console, in between the driver and passenger seats.

Q: How do I open, lock and unlock the glove box?

You can store important items in your glove box to keep them safe by locking it. You just press open the latch on the glove box to access items inside. Use the mechanical key or the master key and insert...

Q: I was fixing 2000 Chevy cavalier..i replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pressure regulator , n today i replaced fuel injectors.

It sounds like the fuel pump is either not getting power, or maybe not getting a signal to power up. The engine control unit (ecu) looks for signals from both the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors when you are cranking...

Q: How do I power adjust the driver’s seat?

If your vehicle comes equipped with a power driver’s seat, then you can adjust your seat in three different ways, all by using the power driver’s seat lever, which is located on the side of the seat. To move...