Q: Where are the front cupholders?

Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located in the center console, in between the driver and passenger seats.

Q: How do I open the trunk?

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: I am 91 miles from the nearest mechanic on this website.

Hi there. From the other question and the information you have provided, it sounds like the actuator that you have replaced around 2 years ago has skipped teeth and is clicking when it maxes out on the rotational circuit. Remove...

Q: How do I enter a number in the infotainment system during a call?

Some phone numbers require you to dial more than just a single number. Automated calling systems, and extensions require you to dial a second set of numbers. To dial a second set of numbers, wait for the prompt, then turn...