Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

A: The front cup holders are located in betwee...

The front cup holders are located in between the driver’s seat and the front passenger seat, directly behind the shifter.

Q: How do I set the height of the trunk?

The trunk can be set to a specific height that best fits you. To set the trunk, follow these steps: 1. Open the trunk fully. 2. Move the trunk to the desired height. 3. Press and hold the button on...

Q: cranks but wont start - 2010 Hyundai Accent

Hello. If the code remained on after the sensor was replaced, then it may be possible that the fault is with the wiring or the ECM. I would verify that the wiring and connector to the sensor are in good...

Q: What do if I am stuck?

It is not uncommon for any vehicle to get stuck when driving through materials such as sand, mud, ice, or snow. If your vehicle does become stuck, there are two ways you may attempt to free your car yourself before...