Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

A: The front cup holders are located in betwee...

The front cup holders are located in between the driver’s seat and the front passenger seat, directly behind the shifter.

Q: I recently experienced sudden loss of power on the road what might have caused this

Hello. Thank you for writing in. When it comes to a loss of power, the cause is usually related to fuel or exhaust issues. With the limited information we have at this time, you will want to gather some more...

Q: How do I use the cargo tie-down?

The cargo tie-down is located in the trunk, on the driver side. The tie-down is a small hook that protrudes from the side of the trunk. Hang light items on this hook to keep them from rolling or moving around...

Q: Transmission problems

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that you are experiencing some sort of potentially serious transmission issues. The symptoms you describe can be caused by many things. The first thing I would do is check to make sure...