Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

A: The front cup holders are located in betwee...

The front cup holders are located in between the driver’s seat and the front passenger seat, directly behind the shifter.

Q: How do I fast forward or rewind using the steering wheel?

When listening to a CD, a USB device, or an iPod, you can fast forward or rewind with your steering wheel buttons. To fast forward, press and hold the Up button on the Seek/Preset switch for at least 0.8 seconds....

Q: How do I use the auxiliary boxes?

Auxiliary boxes provide convenient storage within easy reach. For the box above you in the roof, push on the lid and it will open. Push again to close it. Push on the lid of the auxiliary box under the radio...

Q: Hoping for Jay Safford for a follow up question

Hi there Cal, my name is Toby. Just so we are perfectly clear, there is a very low likelihood that there is an update to the ECU available, it just doesn't hurt to ask. Unfortunately the dealer would have to...