Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in between the driver’s seat and the front passenger seat, directly behind the shifter.

Q: My right rear brake light stays on, even when the lights are off and I turn off the car. 2013 Hyundai Elantra

It is possible that the circuit for that particular brake light is shorted to power somehow. I would recommend having an electrical systems inspection performed by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. This will involve...

Q: Where is the multi box?

The multi box is an extra storage compartment, located directly in front of your shifter. To open the multi box, lift the lever on the box’s lid up.

Q: I have a custom vehicle that has a sohc 4 cylinder 1 liter hyundai atos motor in it. A vehicle/motor found primarily in the UK.

Hi there. I have forwarded your inquiry to our service department to get clarification as to whether or not one of our mobile mechanics would be able to complete this job. In most cases, we are only able to work...