Q: Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in between the driver’s seat and the front passenger seat, directly behind the shifter.

3. Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Q: How do I control the LCD display and backlight?

Your sound system has an LCD display and backlight feature, which helps make the display more visible. To turn this feature on or off, press the Display button.

Q: How do I remove the tailgate of a 2012 Dodge Ram?

Removing the tailgate can give you more storage space in the bed of your truck. Here’s how to remove the tailgate. Lower the tailgate. Remove and disconnect the rear camera and wiring harness. Remove the tailgate support cables. To...

Q: I have a broken flex pipe

Yes, you may have a problem driving with a broken flex pipe on your 2000 Hyundai Accent. You may get fumes inside the vehicle, overheat, or burn wiring or floor insulation. You can overheat the manifold and exhaust valves also...