Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in between the driver’s seat and the front passenger seat, directly behind the shifter.

3. Where are the front cup holders?

Q: Electrical problem, shuts down when I turn the key

Having a car that won’t start or unlock can be frustrating. Since you might have two or three different concerns, I will answer them in order that they were presented. Let's start with the car randomly shutting down. Does...

Q: Clutch broken

When you say the mechanic says the clutch is going, this may mean your clutch is slipping. A slipping clutch will only start doing so when you are accelerating or putting extra loads on the transmission. The more the vehicle...

Q: How do I adjust the power front seats?

The power front seats can be adjusted to help the driver and front passenger be as comfortable as possible. It’s very important to always adjust your seat before you drive, so that you are in the safest position possible for...