Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in the center console. You can remove the inner tray of the cup holders by pulling it straight up.

Q: Is my alternator's amperage important? How can I know my alternator's amperage?

When you go to parts store to get or call for the alternator to be replaced you will then be given the options that the car may have. Some vehicles will have standard or an optional size installed depending on...

Q: How do I drain the RamBox side storage units?

The RamBox side storage units are waterproof, but they have a drain in case you want to wash them out. To drain the side storage units, just lift the edge of the plug at the bottom of the storage unit....

Q: Newly installed brakes are grinding

It sounds like you may have a brake pad that's in backwards or a clip that is out of position. The best thing to do is to drive slow and have someone walk next to the vehicle and listen to...