Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

A: The front cup holders are located in the ce...

The front cup holders are located in the center console. You can remove the inner tray of the cup holders by pulling it straight up.

Q: when I start driving and let off of the gas for the first time I hear a clunk from the right front end. Not on bumps or turns

Hi there. The symptoms you're describing may be contributed to worn out stabilizer bar bushings. These parts are designed to redistribute the weight of the vehicle to help prevent rollovers, and to enhance handling. When the bushing wears out, it...

Q: How do I secure cargo in the back?

While your car’s cargo compartment offers plenty of space for storing parcels, packages, boxes and gear, you might need to secure some items, particularly if they’re fragile or prone to sliding around (if the compartment isn’t that full). There are...

Q: How many air bags does my vehicle have?

Your car comes equipped with six air bags: two front air bags, two side air bags (for the driver and front passenger), and two side curtain air bags (located in the roof, above the side windows).