Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in the center console. You can remove the inner tray of the cup holders by pulling it straight up.

3. Where are the front cup holders?

Q: How do I access the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage in your vehicle’s interior. It is located in between the two front seats. To access this compartment, press the knob on the lid of the compartment, then lift up on the lid. Tips...

Q: How do I access the glove box?

The glove box is located in front of the front passenger seat, and offers a storage space for important items. It is a great place to store your vehicle information, such as your registration and insurance. To open the glove...

Q: Smoke smell

I would recommend giving your vehicle a thorough detail. Start by wiping down all plastic, leather, and vinyl with Armor All. Next, shampoo the carpets and headliner with a sented shampoo. Be gentle on the headliner because if you're too...