Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in the center console. You can remove the inner tray of the cup holders by pulling it straight up.

Q: My car is running hot. Do I need a thermostat? 2005 Nissan Maxima

Hi there - if the thermostat is stuck closed, then yes, that is the source of your overheating problem. However, it sounds like you have good coolant flow to the radiator. If so, the radiator may be clogged, and need...

Q: How do I open the glove compartment?

The glove compartment is a storage unit located in front of the front passenger seat, at roughly knee level. To open the glove compartment, pull up on the lever at the top of the door, then pull the door out....

Q: How do I remove the jack?

In the event of a flat tire, your truck comes with a jack. This jack will help you lift your vehicle so you can remove and replace the flat tire. To remove the jack. Locate the jack. Remove the...