Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

A: The front cup holders are located in the ce...

The front cup holders are located in the center console. You can remove the inner tray of the cup holders by pulling it straight up.

Q: how to tell if my mass air sensor or my tps is the problem?

You did not state the model and size of engine you have? Most Nissan distributor engines have a base timing between 13 and 17 degrees BTDC (before top dead center) at 700 to 800 RPM. If you have the timing...

Q: How do I use the glove box?

The glove box provides front storage for the driver and passenger, and is an excellent place to keep your insurance and registration information. To open the glove box, pull up on the lever until the compartment opens.

Q: Motor shakes when the A/C is running other words when idealing

Hi There, As you may know, the AC requires additional horsepower from the motor to turn the AC compressor. As such, this will cause the motor to slightly struggle when turning on the AC, however there may be something additionally...