Q: Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in the center console. You can remove the inner tray of the cup holders by pulling it straight up.

3. Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Q: How do I adjust the side ventilators?

The side ventilators can be adjusted to control the direction and flow of the air. Manually adjust the ventilators by rotating them, and folding them open or closed.

Q: Q: How do I open the trunk?

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the eject button located directly next to the CD slot. The CD player will eject the CD most of the way, at which point you can pull it out completely. If you do not...