Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

A: The front cup holders are located in the ce...

The front cup holders are located in the center console. You can remove the inner tray of the cup holders by pulling it straight up.

Q: I was driving and my car started to slow down, and my gas pedal wouldn't work, and all the signs came on and the car light was flickering

Hi, thanks for writing in. It sounds like your battery has crashed. When the system voltage drops below a certain point, the electronics go haywire. The alternator is supposed to maintain the battery voltage at around 14 volts, and I'm...

Q: Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

Q: How do I use cruise control?

Cruise control allows you to set your car at a specific speed and then have the computer maintain it. You can take your foot off the pedal and ease your tired muscles. You can also adjust the speed up or...