Q: Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in the center console. You can remove the inner tray of the cup holders by pulling it straight up.

3. Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Q: Am I able to drive with misfiring cylinders?

Unfortunately, with two cylinders misfiring, this represents 50% of your motor not firing properly which results in a significant reduction of power output by your engine. While the car may be driven, this may be risky as this may cause...

Q: Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located on the back of the front seats. To use it, simply hang an item of less than six pounds from the hook. This hook works perfectly for keeping grocery bags from falling over.

Q: I went out of town and trunk wasn't shut, so battery was dead and had to jump it.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the vehicle started back up then it is not likely that the alternator is bad. If the alternator was bad, the battery would have been low and you would not have been able...