Q: Where are the front cup holders?

Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in the center console. You can remove the inner tray of the cup holders by pulling it straight up.

Q: My car looses power everytime I start my ac. It almost dies whenever I turn the ac knob in the on possition.

Hi there. It sounds like the AC compressor is locked up. When you turn on the AC or defroster the compressor is commanded on. With the compressor locked up the belt will squeal and the engine will struggle to maintain...

Q: How do I use the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage for your car’s interior. To access the center console compartment, lift up on the lid between the two front seats.

Q: Overheating and heater not working

The heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater...