Q: Where are the bottle holders?

Where are the bottle holders?

The bottle holders are located in the side compartments on the inside of each front door. Each bottle holder can hold one standard-size soda bottle.

Q: How do I select the temperature unit?

You can select the unit that you would like the temperature to be displayed in. To do so, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up. 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch...

Q: How do I open the trunk?

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: Car makes clicking sound when engaging gear and also while driving on low speeds

Hi there. The clicking sound when you change the gear from 'P' to 'R' sounds like it could be either a motor mount or a worn CV joint (axle). I'm inclined to lean more to the axle with the clicking...