Q: Where are the bottle holders?

Where are the bottle holders?

The bottle holders are located in the side compartments on the inside of each front door. Each bottle holder can hold one standard-size soda bottle.

Q: Where are the power outlets located?

For added convenience, and considering the needs of a customer looking to fully utilize a truck like the vehicle, there are power outlets located inside of the truck. Below the AC/heater controls there are two outlets that are capable of...

Q: How do I use the console box in a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

Your car’s console box (or center console if you prefer) is designed to provide you with additional storage space. It also acts as an armrest for the driver and front passenger. There are actually two storage areas here – this...

Q: Venza 2010 L4-2.7L: My check engine light is permanently turned On. I have these codes P0012, P0016, P0017. What needs to be fixe

These are fault codes indicating problems related to the timing of your car's engine. Normally the car will not run very well or sometimes not at all when these are on. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come...