Q: Where are the bottle holders?

Where are the bottle holders?

The bottle holders are located in the side compartments on the inside of each front door. Each bottle holder can hold one standard-size soda bottle.

Q: How do I select a paired phone to use through the Bluetooth system?

It is very easy to pair your phone that you would like to be used by the Bluetooth system. Simply press the phone button and choose the correct device.

Q: How do I unlock the trunk?

The trunk unlocks without taking the key fob out of your pocket. Located the button on the trunk of the vehicle and press it. This automatically unlocks the trunk as long as you have the electronic key on your person....

Q: How do I adjust the air vents?

The air vents are located along the instrument panel, and blow both cold and hot air into the cabin, depending on the climate control settings. You can adjust the air vent in two different ways, to find the ideal setting...