Q: Where are the bottle holders?

Where are the bottle holders?

A: The bottle holders are located in the side ...

The bottle holders are located in the side compartments on the inside of each front door. Each bottle holder can hold one standard-size soda bottle.

Q: How do I play a favorite station?

Your vehicle can hold up to six different favorite radio stations for each brand of radio (AM, FM, and, if equipped, XM). When a radio station has been favorited, it’s very easy to play it. All you have to do...

Q: How do I use the overhead storage compartment?

The overhead storage compartment provides easy access storage for the driver. This is an ideal spot to store things such as sunglasses, which you may need while driving. To open the overhead storage compartment, simply press the release area on...

Q: 2003 Toyota Rav4 drivers sun visor arm broke.

Hello there, I will answer this question to the best of my abilities without being able to see the particular part. In general replacement parts should look exactly like the part that was removed. If they look different it may...