Q: Where are the bottle holders?

Where are the bottle holders?

A: The bottle holders are located in the side ...

The bottle holders are located in the side compartments on the inside of each front door. Each bottle holder can hold one standard-size soda bottle.

Q: How do I re-dial with the voice recognition system?

Re-dialing allows you to call the last number that the connected phone called. To use the re-dial feature, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the voice command button. 2. When the system says “Ready”, and then offers a tone, say...

Q: How do I open the glove compartment?

The glove compartment is a storage unit located in front of the front passenger seat, at roughly knee level. To open the glove compartment, pull up on the lever at the top of the door, then pull the door out....

Q: How do I check the brake fluid level?

The brake fluid level can be easily checked. Simply open the hood, and locate the brake fluid tank. The tank has a MIN line and a MAX line, and you should be able to see where the fluid rests between...