Q: Where are the bottle holders?

Where are the bottle holders?

The bottle holders are located in the side compartments on the inside of each front door. Each bottle holder can hold one standard-size soda bottle.

3. Where are the bottle holders?

Q: How do I select a track when listening to an iPod?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. You can select a song in two ways: Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to the song you wish to play, then press the knob....

Q: How do I use the cargo tie-downs?

The cargo tie-downs are a convenient feature that helps you transport items. Your vehicle has four cargo tie-downs: two on each side of the trunk, on the inside. To use the cargo tie-downs, simply hang or tie an item to...

Q: How do I use the bottle holders?

You’ll find six bottle holders scattered throughout the interior of your car. There’s one for each seating position, including the third row seats (if equipped). These provide you with additional storage for any beverage in bottle form – from water...