Q: Where are the Auxiliary Power Points?

Where are the Auxiliary Power Points?

3. Where are the Auxiliary Power Points?

Q: I hooked jumper cables up backwards now my truck won't fire off without spraying starter fluid

Determine if the fuel pump is actually running. The fuel pump should run momentarily at key on to pressurize the system. If it isn't running, you have an electrical problem. If the pump runs momentarily as is required at key...

Q: 4x4 won't engage and push button switch lights up intermittently.

Hi there. Check the electrical wiring to the transfer case shifter motor and see if there is a voltage present when pushing on the 4WD button. If there is a voltage present, then I recommend replacing the servo motor on...

Q: How do you use ABS?

Your car is equipped with a four-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) that works in conjunction with your regular brakes to provide better safety during normal driving conditions. While the system is automatically engaged by the car’s computer, there are a...