Q: Whenever i turn my car on and then the ac, the car starts shaking really bad. and it will eventually turn off.

whenever i turn my car on and then the ac, the car starts shaking really bad. and it will eventually turn off. i turn the ac off, start the car and its fine. when i back out of a parking space, the car will vibrate a little. but once i start driving with no ac on, everything is fine

3. Whenever i turn my car on and then the ac, the car starts shaking really bad. and it will eventually turn off.