Q: When you replace a alternator is the alternator drive belt also replaced?

We replaced the alternator in our 2000 Jeep patriot a few months ago....should the alternator drive belt been replaced at the same time?

The serpentine belt is not always replaced when the alternator is replaced. The belt should of been inspected for the need to be replaced. If any damage or cracks in the belt ar found then the belt should of been recommended to be replaced at that time.

3. When you replace a alternator is the alternator drive belt also replaced?