Q: When vehicle is in the prosses of shifting there is a vibration. But it runs fine after shifting. What could that be?

Only while the truck is in process of shifting gears, there is a serious vibration. But before and after shifting it runs fine. And The more gas I give while it shifts gears The higher The vibration is. Also it's only when shifting up not down gears. The only other symptom it has is while starting the vehicle it has a screechy Grindy sound at the end of starting. Similar to if you turn the key for too long, but for the proper amount of time. What could this be? I was thinking flex plate but not sure.

3. When vehicle is in the prosses of shifting there is a vibration. But it runs fine after shifting. What could that be?