Q: when u press the push button switch, ignition comes but doesn't start

When u press the push button the ignition comes but doesn't start

Quick checks that may get your Toyota started: Be sure you are pressing on brake pedal. Try starting it in "Neutral" instead of "Park".

Check the 30A fuse named "Start" in the underhood fuse box. If none of these are the problem, I’d recommend getting some help from a qualified mechanic and get it fixed.

There could be multiple issues going on, problems may include: the battery, connection, starter, neutral safety switch, ignition switch, and the brake pedal switch.

Feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can perform checks on these components and diagnose your starting problem. Once this is done, an accurate repair can be made in order to get your car starting again.

3. when u press the push button switch, ignition comes but doesn't start