Q: When turning right the truck dies, but will usually turn right back on after, possible problems?

Now, truck will not start at all. Turns over. Has quarter tank of gas.

Hi there. This could be a problem with the fuel delivery system. Turning right could have placed something in a bind or, if it was loose, cause it to loose connection until it finally became disconnected. This could be in the fuel tank or anywhere in between. A good fuel pressure test at the fuel filter and at the intake would be a good starting point. If there is no pressure, then check the fuel pump circuit. However, without much information to go on, I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a no start inspection.

3. When turning right the truck dies, but will usually turn right back on after, possible problems?