Q: when trying to start my 03 Lincoln LS (v8) all i get is a singal click.and thoughts?

replaced battery, (new) drove two days then on a cold morning i go to leave for work and the just received a click as i turned the key. car has alarm(factory i believe) and remote start(aftermarket)

Hi there:

It’s very common for multiple battery-related components to all wear out around the same time, including battery cables and the battery temperature sensor attached to the bottom of the battery box. In some cases, when the battery temperature sensor is faulty or damaged during the installation of the new battery, it will fail to trigger the alternator to continue charging the battery. When this occurs, the battery drains prematurely. To diagnose this issue, it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a battery won’t hold a charge inspection; so they can pinpoint what’s causing your Lincoln to not start.

• when trying to start my 03 Lincoln LS (v8) all i get is a singal click.and thoughts?