Q: When the clutch is pushed in the RPMs jump to 3,000/3,500. I have replaced many sensors, and it has a new clutch and fuel pump.

There are times the rpms race without pushing in the clutch. Intermittent, happens most of the time but not all of the time. Runs great other than this issue, oil faithfully changed at 3,500 - 4,000 miles, castrol 10-30 high mileage and AC Delco oil filter. Thank you in advance.

• When the clutch is pushed in the RPMs jump to 3,000/3,500. I have replaced many sensors, and it has a new clutch and fuel pump.