Q: When the car is stopped and in gear, the engine often shakes and nearly stalls when the air conditioner is turned on

It is an intermittent issue. I've checked mounts, fuel, plugs dont want to come out and I'm afraid to break them, coils, air filter, mass airflow sensor has been cleaned. I drove for about 20 miles on the highway and no issues. Drove into the city stopped at some lights no problem, drove some more and more lights turned on the Air Conditioner and and it shook and nearly stalled. Turned air off it was fine. Turned air back on and it shook, did this another 10 times and it shook 4 out of the ten times.

3. When the car is stopped and in gear, the engine often shakes and nearly stalls when the air conditioner is turned on