Q: When the car is driven and parked, it takes about 2hours to restart it.

My car is a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe and normally drives well. Over the past few months, whenever the car is driven and parked, it doesn't start until after 2 or more hours. The fuel pump has been changed but the problem still persists. My mechanic wants to change the engine coolant temperature sensor but he is not sure if it's the problem. He conducted a diagnostic test but said the result showed nothing specific. What could possibly be the cause?

3. When the car is driven and parked, it takes about 2hours to restart it.