Q: When the car heats up the brakes squeak. When the car cools down they're fine, but when it heats up they start squeaking again.

I recently replaced the rotors and the brakes are at 90%. When the car heats up the breaks start squeaking. After the car cools off the brakes are fine, but when the car heats back up again the breaks start squeaking again. Can you tell me what the problem might be?

3. When the car heats up the brakes squeak. When the car cools down they're fine, but when it heats up they start squeaking again.