Q: When starting noise from engine

When starting my car the engine sounds like it low on oil even though its not basically it gives off a cylinder rattle how can i fix this sound

The rattle is coming from the camshaft sprocket on one or both cams. To get rid of the noise the cam sprocket would need to be replaced. These are part of the variable valve timing system and this is only if the rattle is for a few seconds when starting the vehicle. If the noise is longer or never goes away then you need to have the noise diagnosed by a mechanic to see what is making the noise and what is needed to fix it.

3. When starting noise from engine