Q: When starting noise from engine

When starting my car the engine sounds like it low on oil even though its not basically it gives off a cylinder rattle how can i fix this sound

3. When starting noise from engine

Q: My radiator fan is shaking

There are a number of things that could be causing this kind of sound, such as bad idler/tensioner bearings, a loose cooling fan assembly. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look...

Q: Q: Power steering fluid leak.

Hello, a power steering leak is something that needs to be addressed sooner rather than later, so the pump doesn't run dry and cause internal damage. The most common leak in the power steering is the power steering reservoir where...

Q: Steering wheel shakes while driving

If you are feeling the steering wheel shake when driving at higher speeds it is most likely from the tires out of balance. You should have the tires put on a balancing machine to check for tire balance and rim...