Q: When start A/C car engine not give power

When start A/C on car, knocking sound from engine come and engine does not pull load easily and A/C stop working when car stop on signal etc.

This is a common sound when idle pulleys and other bearings wear out. When the AC compressor begins to fail or freeze up, this puts an excessive load on the engine causing it to knock due to the heavy load this puts on it. Due to the very small size and power of the motor in this car it does not take much of a struggle for it to cause this type of knocking. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair the loss of power problem.