Q: When start A/C car engine not give power

When start A/C on car, knocking sound from engine come and engine does not pull load easily and A/C stop working when car stop on signal etc.

3. When start A/C car engine not give power

Q: I have a 03 Honda Civic hybrid. I tried to book a appt for a

Hi Jessica. Thanks for the question today. A Hybrid has a unique fuel filtration system that is not like standard gasoline-powered vehicles. Our fuel filter replacement service is for the standard unleaded gasoline engines and not the Hybrid models -...

Q: Battery, alternator, fuses, cpu....

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2013 Honda Accord. The conditions may be normal if you run too many accessories when at idle. First, have the alternator tested to see if it can put out the maximum amperage...

Q: Idle air valve calibration/adjustment

Hi there. It is suggested to have a bidirectional scan tool but it is not required. Verify the idle speed is within 650-750 rpm. You want to be at 700 rpm ideally. Connect data link connector terminals TEN & GND...