Q: When should you replace cv joint on 07 Nissan Altima with 165000 miles? 2007 Nissan Altima

My car shakes at high way speed tires good shape always rotate I have 165000 miles freeway

Hi - CV joints/axles need only be replaced when there is a real reason to. This could include vibration while accelerating or going up hills, popping clicking or vibration when turning at low speeds (think intersections), or torn CV boots and losing grease. If you feel the freeway vibration at speed even when coasting down, the issue may more likely be tires/wheels. I recommend a vibration inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnose, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. When should you replace cv joint on 07 Nissan Altima with 165000 miles? 2007 Nissan Altima