Q: When should I have the first oil change?

When should I have the first oil change?

3. When should I have the first oil change?

Q: VTC problem - 2008 Infiniti FX50S

The engine control system uses the engine oil pressure to control the variable intake valve timing on this model. If the engine oil is low or very dirty it can trigger this type of fault and cause the system to...

Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: How do I clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings?

If you move, or are purchasing a used car, you’ll want to clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings before programming your own. You can do this in a few easy steps. Locate the HomeLink garage door buttons....