Q: When should I have the first oil change?

When should I have the first oil change?

3. When should I have the first oil change?

Q: Cost for parts replacement and oil change.

For this type of work the cost will vary tremendously depending on where you have it fixed. Parts prices and hourly rates will vary depending on the shop. The one thing that does not change is the time it takes...

Q: If I modify my truck, will that affect how well the airbags and other safety gear work?

There are a number of ways for people to modify their trucks. Sometimes it is for utility reasons, like adding a snow plow. Other times the vehicle may be lifted to fit larger tires for better ground clearance. Here’s how...

Q: Truck stalls out when driving

Stalling issues can be not only dangerous but nerve racking, as they can be often hard to predict. There are many possible causes, and to help the technicians narrow down the cause, it is recommended to track the time, temperature...