Q: When should I check the inflation of my tires?

When should I check the inflation of my tires?

3. When should I check the inflation of my tires?

Q: Not able to drive or reverse.

There could be broken linkage in the column/console, a broken shifter cable, a broken u-joint, or any of several other possible causes. A certified mechanic should be able to take a look at it and diagnose the problem, and if...

Q: Check engine light comes after a long trip. OBD II scanner gives the code P0015. What would be the cause?

Hi there. The code P0015 is stored for the camshaft position sensor has recorded that the timing is excessive retard. The sensor could have failed due to oil deposits leaking onto the sensor, the variable valve timing sensor has failed,...

Q: Tire under inflation light keeps coming on when there's no puncture and tire pressures are correct.

If your vehicle is over three to five years old and you have not had the tire pressure sensors replaced in the tires then it may be that one or more sensors are bad in the tires. The sensors have...