Q: When should I check the inflation of my tires?

When should I check the inflation of my tires?

3. When should I check the inflation of my tires?

Q: What can cause your car not to catch gear?

Based on your description, the problem could be in the engine, the transmission or both. If transmission related, it could be as simple as a low level of transmission fluid or as complicated as an internal fault in the transmission...

Q: How does the coolant temperature gauge work?

Keeping your engine within its normal operating range is of critical importance. If the engine gets too hot, serious damage can result. The engine coolant temperature gauge in the dash of your car gives you the means to track that...

Q: Check Tire Pressure Light

Hello. The first thing I would do is make sure that the tire in question is inflated to proper pressure. If the pressure is low, even by a few pounds, it may set off the tire pressure light. If the...