Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

Q: What are the maintenance indicators that show?

Your vehicle information display is capable of displaying quite a lot of information, including reminders that certain types of maintenance are due. You’ll notice four different indicators here – engine oil, oil filter, tires, and “other”. Here’s what they mean:...

Q: Vehicle shut off while driving and will not restart, what could be the problem?

Hi there. Do any of the combination meter lights come on when you turn the key on? If not, then it sounds like the alternator may have failed and the battery became completely discharged. Have the battery tested, and recharged...

Q: My car is leaking coolant. Would I need to change the water pump?

Coolant can be leaking from any number of places. The water pump, radiator, radiator and heater hoses, etc. It would be best to verify where the coolant is leaking from before replacing parts. If you don't have access to a...