Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

Q: What does the Maintenance Minder indicator mean?

Your car is equipped with a pretty advanced system designed to help you remember when most of your maintenance services are due. These reminders are shown in the Maintenance Minder on the dash of your car. The Maintenance...

Q: 2004 VW toureg

Hi there. If the Volkswagen you're considering buying is not a diesel, but sounds like a diesel, it's probably due to an exhaust leak. The problem with exhaust leaks is that it can be rather costly to replace exhaust system...

Q: fuel pump area noise. 2006 VW Passat 3.6L

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The ESP light seems to be out of place, and we need to make sure you do not have several issues going on at once. Typically it lights up when the system is...