Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

Q: belts could not be changed because they couldn't not be removed by mechanic

Nissan and Infiniti vehicles usually require you to adjust two different bolts to remove the belt. The two bolts are the lock bolt and the adjustment bolt. These bolts are usually located on the power steering pump or the alternator....

Q: my front passenger side is making a metal grinding type noise do i need bearings replaced or should i get a second opinion

Hello, the hub bearing could be failing. I would not drive the vehicle until it is inspected for the noise. This bearing is connected to your wheel and tire. If you'd like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to...

Q: Car turns over but won't start

Hello! I recommend first having the starting system checked to verify the starter and battery are functioning properly. Both components are vital to starting the car. If either or are malfunctioning it will cause the vehicle to experience a no start...