Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

3. When should I change the timing belt?

Q: Maintainence

Hello, thank you for writing in. Maintenance on your Vauxhall will depend on the most recent maintenance history. Obviously anything stock on the vehicle is what you should be most concerned with. There are a couple of things you can...

Q: High idol

More often than not, a high idle is caused by a damaged idle control valve or a vacuum leak somewhere on the engine. To diagnose this issue, have a professional mobile mechanic come to your home and complete an engine's...

Q: door open lcon flashing and chime beeping wont shut off

It sounds like you most likely have a door switch that thinks the door is open. The door may also have some obstruction that is not allowing it to shut fully. The door panel would need to be opened for...