Q: Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

3. Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Q: I have a 2011 Audi A5 quatro 2.0T, it has 55K miles. Needs an oil change and turn off the service message.

Hello. You are right. Your vehicle does need these filters changed and the oil changed during this service. It will also need to have a complete vehicle inspection as part of this service. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come...

Q: Driveshaft spinning

If the driveshaft is spinning, that means power is flowing through the transmission to the drive shaft. If this is the case, the problem is inside the rear differential. The rear differential receives engine torque via the driveshaft and transfers...

Q: Sometimes my car accelerates very slowly but the RPM rises

Hello. I would recommend first checking the connections to the MAF sensor and cleaning it as sometimes they will get dirty and cause this kind of problem. If this does not work you may need to have it replaced. If...