Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

Q: Rotors pads replacement - 2013 Infiniti FX37

Hello. Nissan recommends inspecting the vehicle's brakes at around 35k miles, as some vehicles brake pads can wear more rapidly than others. Brake pad wear depends entirely on driving conditions, so it may be possible that the pads are indeed...

Q: How do I remove crank arm from wiper motor

It is possible to loosen the nut, but it can be difficult, and usually takes some skill and patience. Depending on your skill level, this may or may not be something that you want to attempt. When nuts like...

Q: Dangerously pausing when trying to accelerate 2016 Volkswagon Jetta

Hi there - if you test-drove the same model (engine/transmission especially) before purchasing this car, is the performance the same or is this specific car slower? While VW is recovering from the diesel emissions (and performance) scandal, this did not...