Q: Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

3. Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Q: 20k schedule maintenance

Hello, thank you for writing in. The scheduled maintenance for the vehicle should be located in your owner's manual, and you should compare that list to the quote. Without knowing what issues they may have found, its hard to tell...

Q: Intermittant front end vibration like a front flat tire,,

Hi Gary. Thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com today. In many instances, what you are describing can be caused by a damaged CV joint, wheel bearings, lower ball joint or even a strut mount that is loose. A wheel weight...

Q: Coolant leak from the engine area.

Question was sent to CS for to repair a coolant leak on a 2010 Volkswagen Passat with a L4-2.0 turbo engine.