Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

Q: Upgrades

You picked a great car. Try this out; hire one of our mobile technicians to take an overall assessment of the vehicle to see what great shape it is in now and point out and trouble spots or signs of...

Q: Oil pan leaking

When an oil pan starts to leak the cause would be the oil pan gasket. This is a thin piece of metal/rubber that fits between the bottom of the engine block and the top of the oil pan. When all...

Q: Total electrical failure, no idea how

The battery is being drained down by a circuit or component which is drawing in excess of 50 milliamps. Volkswagen issued a technical service bulletin (TSB) 15-03, dated 03/12/2015, which advises checking for excessive draw to the battery and isolation...