Q: Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

3. Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Q: How Long Does an Engine Usually Last?

How long an engine lasts requires a long list of variables to consider before a time frame or mileage can be given. I have seen engines last less than 40,000 miles and others that lasted more than 300,000 miles. When...

Q: Truck stalled and won't turn over.

This sounds to me like a classic fuel pump failure, I would have a certified mechanic inspect your fuel pressure. If the fuel pump is fine, check for voltage at the fuel pump relay. If these aren't the problem check...

Q: If my car goes below 1000 rpm it'll stall

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...