Q: Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

3. Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Q: Hello, I have 2007 Toyota Prius 135000, I have had it since 67000, do I need to replace water pump? Serpentine belt? maintenance?

Claimed by Robert Tomashek

Q: Q: Car won't start, fuel gauge and speedometer malfunctioning

Hello there, the first place I would look, with all of the symptoms you've described, is into the no start condition. The most likely cause of a no start would be a problem with the battery, starter, ignition switch, fuel...

Q: Why is my EPS warning light on in my 2001 VW Beetle

Your EPC light stands for electronic power control. This is for the powertrain control system. When the computer detects a failure in the system then this light will come on because the powertrain control system can no longer properly control...