Q: Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

3. Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Q: How do you use the Maintenance Minder™?

The computer system on your car is pretty sophisticated and is capable of tracking many different services and maintenance requirements. It informs you of what’s due and when through the Maintenance Minder™ on the car. Here’s how to use it:...

Q: My car will not start. It won't start even after multiple jumps. But the lights still comes on, even though they're dim

This may be a result of a weak battery or a failing alternator. As you may know, your alternator is what is responsible for keeping your car's battery charged. When this is not working properly, this may result in a...

Q: Remove alt. Lower bolt to long to come out..

You will have to disconnect the coolant pipe mountings to move it out of the way to get the alternator out of vehicle. You will need to loosen all four bolts that hold the alternator to the engine and then...