Q: When should I change the timing belt?

Should i change the timing belt on this time?139779 miles. Thanks

Q: Need advice on whether or not brake fluid should be replaced on my car

The brake fluid in all cars should be changed to prevent the fluid from turning black and creating sludge buildup in the system. This will also keep the internal system from causing wear on the rubber seals and components. The...

Q: Car won't accelerate after a stop, what could be wrong?

You could have a problem with the electronic throttle control motor not responding or the throttle plates sticking. You should have the throttle plates checked for excessive carbon build up. Also, I'd recommend checking in with your local dealer. See...

Q: I have always used regular 5W-30 Motor oil - should I change to synthetic?

Switching from regular to synthetic oil is not a problem. Your engine will benefit from the better lubrication, temperature resistance, and staying cleaner longer than conventional oils. Switching to synthetic oil or even back to conventional oil is not a...