Q: When my lights are turned on. My brake lights wont go off

My brake lights will not turn off. This problem only happens when I turn my lights on at night

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty brake light switch circuit which controls a number of things in the vehicle. This switch indicates when the brake pedal is pushed and triggers the brake lights to come on. In addition, this switch also allows the cruise control to be disabled when pressed as well. When this code is triggered, this signifies that the circuit voltage is lower than normal and will trigger the check engine light to come on. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic to come to your location and diagnose and inspect the vehicle.

3. When my lights are turned on. My brake lights wont go off