Q: when my car starts it runs fine but when I put it in drive and get to around 30mph it shuts off

I recently had my spark plugs and wires replaced on my car afterwards it ran fine but it started too run funny not much longer. I first noticed the issue when I replaced my brake pads and I took it for a test drive around the block. My car was running smoothly until I turned uphill. I got about halfway up the hill and noticed the car decelerating when I tried to accelerate the car just shut off. I put the car in park and switched the key to off. I started the car again and turned it around to go downhill, it was rolling fine so I tried to give it a little gas and the car shut off again. I put it in park again shut it all the way off and started it and coasted home without hitting the gas. It has no problem starting but every time I try to accelerate the car shuts off.

3. when my car starts it runs fine but when I put it in drive and get to around 30mph it shuts off