Q: When leaving for working in morn put car in drive it will not move if i Rev it up it finally jerKS into gear.

Car will not go into drive when leaving in the morning

This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take the car for a test drive to more specifically determine the cause for this.

3. When leaving for working in morn put car in drive it will not move if i Rev it up it finally jerKS into gear.