Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-bw2jg8js:173:8

Q: When I turn the ignition over the truck just clicks once and it won't click no more As if it gets stuck

Before this stared happening I had to change the alternator and battery and starter first the battery died then the alternator and after the starter. After that it stared to just turn off on me while I drove it and then the last time the truck hesitated to keep on running but when I made it home and turned it off the truck wouldn't turn on it sounds like it gets stuck. It only clicks once you turn the the key I won't click after that.i check all the fuses and relays none are burned out

A: Your problems may have its origin in either...

Your problems may have its origin in either the ignition switch, or a current drain in the vehicle. Make sure the ignition switch doesn't have a high voltage drop in the run or start positions. This would affect both engine start, and continued running. Replacing the ignition switch would be the resolution if this is the case.

Check also for current drain greater than about 50 milliamps on each circuit after the engine has been turned off, and all accessories are powered down. Any current drain greater than this will drain the battery quickly, putting a strain on the alternator, and making engine start difficult if not unsuccessful.

I would recommend having YourMechanic diagnose this issue, provide an accurate assessment of damage, and estimate the cost of repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location for a diagnosis of your starting issue and make the necessary repair.